- Culture sociology importance, social identity, impact of migration on global culture; culture, social memory and heritage, cultural change.
SOCIAL WELFARE AND SOCIOLOGY
- Variety of living standards within a society, social impact on life quality.
AGING IN EUROPE
- Aging societies and the Welfare State, impact of aging in crisis, on the labor market, retirement.
SOCIOLOGY OF CONSUMPTION
- Ethical and political aspects of consumption, urban development and excess consumption, material culture.
SOCIOLOGY OF EDUCATION
- Role and importance of education in maintaining society, in crisis, and relationship to change.
SOCIOLOGY OF ARTS
- Role of the arts in society; production and distribution of art; professional development; arts policy and organizations; effect of art on social and cognitive development.
SOCIETY, MEDIA AND COMMUNICATION
- Media trends and influence on society, impact of advertising on consumer behavior; media in education; Internet and the media; media impact on marketing, communication; media effect on public opinion; changes in writing for business and technology, public relations.
SOCIOLOGY AND HEALTHCARE
- Diagnosis, prevention and treatment of disease, injuries.
- Role of public health in environment, community and behavioral health; economics of health care, insurance, occupational health awareness.
- Treatment for all levels of need; delivery of services; prevention, cure and rehabilitation.
- Identifying needs, setting goals, identifying providers, institutions and other resources; international comparison of health systems.
- Management of delivery and finance of services; equipment, pharmaceuticals, medical tourism.
RESEARCH AND POLICY IN HEALTHCARE
- Diagnosis and effective treatment, policy for personal treatment, pharmaceutical use and public health policies.
- Education of the public about birth control, vaccines, treatment for illness or injury, standards for teaching.
- Education and research.