HISTORY OF PHILOSOPHY
- Pre-Socratic, classical, medieval, renaissance, contemporary.
PHILOSOPHY OF CULTURE
- Culture control of societal development, cultural change resistance, global culture.
- American, Chinese, Continental, Indian, Islamic, Feminist.
- Historical and contemporary philosophies.
- Knowledge, metaphysics, mind and body, language.
NORMATIVE AND MORAL PHILOSOPHY
- Aesthetics: applied, morality, normative, effects on health care and justice.
- Theories: cultural differences, and cultural significance.
PHILOSOPHY OF SCIENCE
- Culture of science: ethics, accountability, reasoning, ethics.
COMPARATIVE RELIGIOUS PHILOSOPHIES
- Islam, Buddhism, Christianity, Ruism (also Confucianism), Judaism, Hinduism.
- Philosophical study of knowledge – acquisition, skepticism, uses.
- Inductive and deductive reasoning; validity; consistency.
- Fundamental questions of the world and human state of being: schools, history, methods.
- Ethics: moral philosophies. metaethics, normative, applied, descriptive; cultural origins.
- Historical and contemporary, important philosophical figures.