STAGE AND THEATER
- Presentation: direction, acting, scenography; types: improvisation, comedy, drama, musical, tragedy.
- Greek: Hellenistic and Classical; Roman; Western Postclassical Theater; Far East Traditions.
THEATER AS BUSINESS
- Repertory companies, unions, presentations, producers.
- Styles and theories; music sociology, music psychology; analysis; performance: singer, musician, instruments, production, recording, composition, arrangements.
- Presentation of composition, ornamentation, aural tradition.
PRODUCTION OF MUSIC
- Theory, composition, improvisation, notation.
MUSIC PSYCHOLOGY AND COGNITION
- Neuroscientific basis, cognition, psychology.
HISTORY OF PHOTOGRAPHY
- History: still camera development; motion pictures, digital; controls, techniques; cultural and social significance; photography in art.
- Invention of camera; film: black and white, and color; filmless (digital).
PHOTOGRAPHY TECHNICAL PROPERTIES
- Film types; film or filmless; exposure and rendering; camera settings and effects; lenses; filters; camera controls.
- History, techniques, special effects, animation, changing technology, 3D, cinema in society, digital films.
- Urban culture, street art, interactive installations, graffiti, graphics, light art .