PRIVATE SECTOR LAW
- Civil: family, property, torts;
- Business: labor and contract law.
PUBLIC SECTOR LAW
- Administrative, constitutional, criminal.
- Treaty-regulated directives and legislation.
- Private and public international law, resolution of conflicts, jurisdiction.
- World’s legal systems: civil, common, Chinese, Jewish, socialist, Islamic.
CONSUMER PROTECTION LAW
- Theory, history, practice, individual and group protection.
- Protection of intellectual property: copyright, trademarks, patents.
- IT law, internet censorship, net neutrality.
FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS OF HUMANITY
- Application, definition, universality, legal recognition.
ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- Settlement of legal disputes: mediation, negotiation, conciliation, arbitration.
PSYCHIATRY, PSYCHOLOGY AND LAW
- Mental and physical influence on criminal evidence using reliability of eye witnesses; prejudice and stereotyping.
COMMERCIAL, CORPORATE AND BUSINESS LAW
- Uses in time of crisis; powers and weaknesses of laws.
LEGAL SYSTEMS AND INSTITUTIONS
- Judicial, legislature, and executive branches; bureaucracy; civil society; military, and police.