- Concepts of capital, sources of capital, shares and debentures.
- Control: internal, external, constant monitoring; accounting;
- Fraud: prevention and detection.
- Types: financial, currency; capital, products, futures, market analysis.
- Services: insurance, banks, investment, foreign exchange.
GLOBAL FINANCIAL CRISIS
- Crisis: prevention, management, resolution.
- Global monetary and financial systems, international trade.
FINANCE AND INVESTMENT
- Assets, investment strategies, income creation, management of risk.
INFRASTRUCTURE AND PROJECT FINANCE
- Financial development, models, contracts.
TRADE, COMMODITY AND EXPORT FINANCE
- Trade trends, international trade, finances, manufactured goods, food, natural resources, manufactured goods.
- Work and retirement; credit and debt; personal budget management.
- Investment analysis;
- Capital management: structure, budgeting, working capital, debt management.
- Fiscal policies, monetary and trade policy; revenue; spending.
INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
- World Bank, IMF, WTO.