MIND AND BRAIN HEALTH EDUCATION
- Mental well-being, learning, intellectual development.
- Role of teaching in society
- Oral and written communication; education’s influence on society.
INNOVATION IN EDUCATION
- Electronics and alteration of education; e-Learning, new era in education; technology and digital learning.
- New methods, effectiveness, homework, teachers and flip teaching, traditional vs flipped teaching.
- Hard copy vs digital books, technology, application in schools.
- Innovation in testing, data scaling, feedback, testing, self- and interactive assessments.
- Education in the workplace, traditional schools, principles and theories of adult education, social significance, results.
- Providing for special needs students.
- Plan for access by all people to education, total social access to academic or job-centered education.
ENTREPRENEUR AND LEADER EDUCATION
- Education to strengthen society’s economic base of entrepreneurship, benefits to society.
EDUCATION IN THE 21st CENTURY
- Effectiveness of education, new educational trends, implementing needed changes.
- Strengthen societies through renewed emphasis on political sciences, law, finance, economics and tourism.
- Importance of political sciences.