- Macroeconomics, microeconomics, demand and supply.
PUBLIC FINANCE AND ECONOMICS
- Scope of government, unemployment, developing country economics.
- Economic equality and inequality; innovation, growth.
SOCIOLOGY OF ECONOMICS, EMERGING MARKETS
- Classical and contemporary sociology methods and tools; consumption, production, trade, distribution of goods.
- Origins, development, subsidies, challenges.
- History, cause, control, and effects of inflation; exchange rates.
- Demand and production decisions; investments, exchange theory.
- International institutions; scope and methodology; theories; consumer preference.
PRICES AND ECONOMIC POLICY
- Pricing strategies, policies, dumping, antidumping actions.
TRADE, EXCHANGE AND INTERDEPENDENCE
- Definitions and basics: free trade, free market, barriers to trade, spatial economics, trade policies.
- System types, components, social systems.
DEVELOPING COUNTRY ECONOMICS
- Foreign trade, foreign aid, private foreign investment, multinational companies.